Oh Yes!


 llo. For some of you, it's already Christmas Eve… For me, it’s the day before that. 


Which has me thinking because ya know, I haven't clearly done enough this entire year. Oh yes, I can firmly say THINKING HAS BEEN ALL I HAVE BEEN DOING! 


And what I have come up with is this: I. Want. To. Turn. That. Shit. Off! 


Every new year, I like to wipe the slate clean… Start fresh and reclaim my powers. Well, come the New Year things are going to change.


For starters, I am done giving chances to people who don't deserve them. If your actions, don't match your words… I’m out. 


Any form of communication will cease and desist if I find myself a) being the only one who reaches out and b) you don't have enough manners to respond back in a timely manner. I am giving you a couple of hours and that's it. 


I know life is busy but as I have said before… people have gotten too damn comfortable with my availability to them. If you can’t grant me the same, we are done. 


I don't want to hear any more excuses as to why you can't make me a priority. Either you make it happen and stand by your convictions or get out of my way while I maintain the beautiful being that I am. 


And oh yes, watch me glow up because in 2024, I’m putting my foot down on anything less. I will no longer tolerate the bare minimum. I will no longer feed of off crumbs. I will no longer accept 20% when I am giving 110%. I'm no longer making myself an option. 


I'm either it or not and if not, so fucking be it… your fucking loss. 


I'm exhausted from overthinking. I’m sick to my stomach from the what-ifs and assumptions. I'm running on empty from chasing. It's time I got chased. It's time my cup fillith up. It's time I sit back in a state of peace. 


I no longer need to wonder or ponder or become curious about what is and what isn't going to happen… BECAUSE IT JUST FUCKING WILL. 


And because I have waited in this lone, darker corner long enough. I no longer will accept being overlooked for the sake of something else. Either you see me or I am leaving the room entirely. 


I will not hide or dim my shine. I will believe in apologies because apologies stem from choices and these are the choices we have made. 


Oh yes… THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE DRASTICALLY! I'm high value and I am done thinking otherwise, especially given how I am and who I am but most importantly, how I treat people in general. 


I deserve better and I am the only one who’s going to make that happen. 


Merry Christmas to you all and may your New Year, like mine, show you where you stand, what you deserve and how to get it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepless Nights at The Chateau...Visualize

Music is Life

One Headlight