Music is Life

 

Hi! Happy Thursday. I'm not really sure what is going on but my blog is exploding with readers. 


This is the most exciting feeling ever. So, thank you! 


Anyway… it's almost the weekend and since the surge in views has me motivated, I wanted to share a “mixtape” I made that inspired my first book, Falling Backward


Falling Free will have an equally wonderful playlist but I won't share that until December when book two officially comes out. 


For now though and because Music is Life… enjoy this magical, musical selection. And if you like it or have enjoyed my other posts and what to support me even further, I'm attaching my book link as well. Let's get this thing sold! 


Cheers, to goals! Cheers, to you! Cheers, to us! 


https://spotify.link/n3vePIWdhDb Falling Mixtape/Book One


https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1639886672/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr= The Book! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepless Nights at The Chateau...Visualize

Riddles, Enigmas, Intuition, and Answers