Getting Comfortable


 appy Weekend, wherever you are! 


Here… it’s cold but sunny and I am enjoying a few hours of quiet before I go to my second job. It sucks I work six days a week, but the gig isn't bad and the money is wonderful! I also can choose whether or not I want to take the job or not so really working six days a week is all up to me! 


My foot is still hurting, but unfortunately, it's not healing as fast as I want it to because a) as a teacher I am constantly on it, and b) apparently a sprained ankle means there is a large neon sign on it that flashes: STEP ON ME, KICK ME, AND FIND ALL THE THINGS TRIP ON! Yay! The life of a clutz is exciting. 


But, you aren't here to hear about my bum left foot or my 2nd job… YOU WANT THE JUICY SHIT! You want to know the nitty-gritty gossip that is my life. Bae’s life! 


Well… Here we go… 


  1. My second book is 30-60 days away from being released and I can't wait. 

 I have busted my ass for this for over the last year and looking back, I have learned… I should have started sooner. It is what it is… Everything happens when it is supposed to. Going into book three, I am ready. I have the story ready to go and I owe that all to my most recent visit to Paris. 


  1. I have turned over a new leaf.

Given the recent full moon and its energy, I decided to stop worrying about what isn't and start working on what can. As in, changes! I have said this before but I will say it again, I am ready for something different. For starters, I want my book series to be my main focus come the new year. I want them to be the success I know they can be. So, if you don't hear from me for a while, just know I am still here but focusing my energy elsewhere. This is how it has to be. 


  1. I have decided to let go of situations and people that no longer fit my life.

 Come the end of the school year, I will hopefully be doing something else. I love teaching but it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life and in order for that change to happen, I have to get comfortable with the uncomfortable. I am working on a cover letter and my resume for a job opportunity in London. It's a temporary position but there is potential for it to grow into something more permanent. And like I have said, I have wanted to live abroad for as long as I can remember and I can either just keep talking about it or start working on making it happen. And until my book series becomes my financial means of living… I still have to pay the bills and survive. 


  1. I have decided to exist instead of expect. Expectations have just made me sad and frustrated and I have let expectations rule my life for too long. I'm not giving up, I am just putting the ball in another court. 

I was told recently to let things happen naturally… So I am taking that advice and rolling with it. I am no longer forcing myself in situations or in the lives of others. I am here, and anything that wants me will find me without me having to chase it down or go through hoops to get it. I know who I am and what I bring to the table. 


My entire book series is about destiny and fate and I need to once again start believing in these two things the way my main character does. My life, much like hers, has been filled with magical events that have led me down gratuitous paths. I can never forget that everything I have ever wanted always happens. It might not happen immediately, but it eventually does, and I can't lose sight of that. 


  1. Stepping away from something, sometimes brings it closer. 

For the past couple of years, I have been on an emotional roller coaster. I have lost, I have won, I have had to start over, and I have had to reflect on all of it in the brief seconds before another fall occurs. All the while, holding on for dear life and praying my safety harness won't break. I am here though, and this ride is over because I decided to step off it and finally walk on solid ground… Bum foot and all. 


Each day, every moment… I will get closer to the things I want and the things that want me. But, nothing… AND I MEAN NOTHING will ever happen when it is forced. So while I step away, I step closer to the life that truly awaits. 


And, I am positive it will be pretty. Oh, so, so pretty. 


Until Next Time My Loves, 

Hugs and Kisses… 

~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepless Nights at The Chateau...Visualize

Music is Life

One Headlight