A New Beginning


 Hello, all! I guess you are wondering where I have been. It's been over a month since my last post! 


Well, in October I got a second job. That swallowed up a lot of free time! If you have read a few of my recent posts, (which I have noticed a sudden spike in this blog’s activity and I appreciate that greatly… and I will discuss more about this in a little bit) you know I was trying to take a trip overseas. 


I MADE IT HAPPEN!!!! I WENT TO LONDON AND PARIS TO VISIT MY MOM AND AN OLD FRIEND. 


I just returned yesterday! Yes, I am trying to make the best out of being back in the States because I do love where I live but if you asked me honestly, I would tell you this… I want to be back overseas! I belong in Europe. Not only because I was actually born there but also because this trip just proved what I already knew… the person that I saw, I belong with and we have lived separate lives long enough. 


I don't necessarily mean… I need to go move in with them right away but I do know that living on separate continents, isn't going to work anymore. 


22 years ago, I met this person on the island of Ibiza. It was a raw, genuine connection I never forgot and in the back of my mind, I always knew in some way, shape or form, this person would come back to me. As some of you know, I wrote a book series loosely based on this connection, and our reunion just solidified everything I have felt for two decades. 


Even at times when I almost gave up on this person, fate and destiny wouldn't let me. Sure, I know timing is at play and we had to live our lives, but now that they are back… It is just the beginning. We are that rare love story that will get to live itself out. I am absolutely positive about this. 


The hardest part about this revelation is figuring out the next steps. How much longer do we have to wait? 


You know, I spent my morning looking for remote jobs so I could move overseas officially. I see so many people doing this for less and I just don't understand why I can't as well. Here is the thing… WHAT I WANT TO DO IS WRITE FOR A LIVING…. ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. I want that to be what financially supports me. And if so many others are living their dreams then why can't I? 


Last month with the recent spike in this blog’s interest, I for once, felt it could be possible. Someone or some people in Singapore stumbled upon my blog and read it! You all boosted the hell out of it. You all also boosted the hell out of my confidence. Somewhere along that, came someone from The Washington Post viewing it. This means the world to me. 


The life that I dream of is so close I can feel it. I can touch it. I can smell it and I can taste it. All my senses are on high alert! I no longer want to dismiss what has been calling to me for years. I can't anymore. 


Today is a new beginning. This door is finally opening and I guess it starts here… If you read this and believe in fate and destiny just like I do… show the universe you care and support my book by purchasing it. Not only do I want a spike in this blog’s interest but I want my book/book series out into the world. I want it to be what takes me back to Europe. I want it to be my full-time career. 


https://www.amazon.com/Falling-Backward-Regina-Kypriandes/dp/1639882618

IMG_6435.png


Let's make this happen… please! I do not want to feel stuck anymore. 


Thank you for listening and all the love. I see you and I am grateful. 


~x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepless Nights at The Chateau...Visualize

Music is Life

One Headlight