When Macklemore Sings


 Hi Lovies.


I'm kinda drunk so let's see how this works out.


I know it has been a while and I'm so sorry.


Life was a little hectic... I got happy. I got lost. I got knocked down again. It happens... C’est la vie. As my French side says. Did you know I am French? I'm Greek, German and French. Lol. Can't speak anything fluently but I try because I hate being that asshole... Yet I don't have the courage to butcher the languages just to show I know how to speak them. 


I say this... Because I am done hiding. 


I learned something yesterday about myself and a trip that changed my life. Jealousy and insecurity in myself pinned my choices... NOT ME! I hate this. 


Oh man, here I am... BOOK TWO about to come out all in a weird and strange serendipitous manner. Once the fuck again! 


That trip happened because my mom took me on a wild ride she was sure would change my life. She knew in her gut... IT WOULD AND DAMN IF IT DIDN’T. It was the seed... And I was 20. 


It was the roots of a beautiful tree that was planted but took forever and many more trips to understand to see its growth. 


Holy fuck! Look at this. 


All my fucking life lines. The thoughts I always had to get me through every dark moment. 


“But... Wait... Remember that one time. Remember who you are!” 


Sure, there have been so many other pivotal moments in my life... I AM FILLED WITH STORIES. 


But we are all here for one reason. That one time when. 


ABOUT. DAMN. TIME! 


Okay... That's all I can write. 


I love you all. 

I'm done hiding. 

Take me or leave me. 

I now see who I am. 


P.S Frenchie... Thank you again for the musical inspo. You always speak to me. I see you. Just now... I don’t have to translate as much. 


P.S sorry if this sounds like drunken nonsense. 



https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EIZbTdHgzSOyN?si=l4QY5lgiT-2Zug8xkK9OjA&app_destination=copy-link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepless Nights at The Chateau...Visualize

Music is Life

One Headlight