Tap, Tap, Tap It In

For the past week or so I have felt this immense energy. It’s hard to actually describe but the best I can do is relate it to what I felt on January 1st, 2020. 


Just like on New Year’s Day that year, this same energy is not a heavy one… like it’s not shrouded in gloom and doom. It’s just a feeling that alludes to a shift. Something big is going to happen. 


A few months into 2020, I associated this feeling with a pandemic in full swing but then things started shifting for me personally and that feeling I had, I truly believe, had mostly everything to do with me. 


Doors were opening. Massive, weighty doors that I had been trying to pry open for years. Doors that represented wants and desires. 


2020 was the year I started writing again. It was also the year that everything seemed to start lining up. Maybe it was because it was the year I was finally forced to stop and reevaluate what I truly wanted in life but also maybe because it was the only time any of us really got an opportunity to stop, pause, and reflect? 


The world doing just that gave us no other option. 


It was also the one year out of six that my small business thrived but in the pit of my stomach I knew it was now or never to lay down other foundations for something more sustainable and so I did. I created these other outlets like pieces of a quilt that would keep me warm and cozy when it was done. 


No! I didn’t want my small business to end but I don’t at all regret that it did earlier this year. In many ways, I am so much happier not being tied down to a career that was causing so much stress. 


These are the only things I can pin to the energy I am feeling right now: 

•I’m starting a new job and I’m excited but also nervous. 

•With said job comes making and saving more money. I like money. Even though I don’t really like talking about it. However, I will say this… my hour long commute has now turned into a ten minute walk and that means no more dumping a quarter of my paycheck into a gas tank. This makes me sooooo freaking happy. Oh the shows I will see with all that extra cash. 

•I’m doing my best to promote my book and most days the reward from that labor of love, is outstanding. I am just waiting for that one post or reel or tweet or story to go viral and it will happen. All the signs are pointing to yes. 

•The things I wrote down for myself years ago-even down to finding a long lost soul in a sea of bodies- is happening or has happened. Whatever this energy is all about, I know will be a wonderfully welcomed  homecoming. Because I’ve been patiently waiting for it. 

•Everything is on its own timeline and I know… NO MATTER WHAT… the objects in my line of vision will occur when ready. I am open and ready as well. 


I know I talk about my intuition a lot on this blog but my intuition is part of me so I have to talk about it. 99.9% of the time, it’s on fire and maybe by writing about, other people will see that they too can possess this important inner tap in. Tap, tap, tap it in. 


*just a head’s up though…I have resigned to the fact that that one person I thought was behind a certain revolving playlist that always seemed to align with my posts is completely random. There is that 1% of my intuition going rogue. It happens. 

-in case you want to know why: 

I highly doubt the person I want this to be, is. I don’t see them 1) making a playlist specifically for me and 2) rotating said playlist on a daily basis. Again, when it comes to me… I’m pretty sure I just exist… I’m no one special and this is all a giant coincidence. 


****before anyone gets alarmed**** 

        I don’t feel sorry for myself. 

   It’s a cool coincidence nonetheless. 

 

At least I am able to admit it. 


Regardless, this energy I feel is raw and I am learning through life that through all of it.. it is fantastic. 


Here’s to you, here’s to us and here’s to experiencing new stories that add to our personal chapters in life. 


I’ve seen some weird shit. 


Until Next Time, 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepless Nights at The Chateau...Visualize

Music is Life

One Headlight