In December I went to Iceland...if you’ve read any of my prior posts you’ve heard me rave about this amazing trip and country repeatedly. For those of you who are new, here’s the condescended version: I spent 13 days traveling at the end of 2019. I started in Denver, Colorado then headed to New York City. NYC to Amsterdam then Amsterdam to Nürnberg, Germany for the family portion of this holiday. Which also included day trips to Rothenburg, Germany and Salzburg, Austria. I finally ended the world tour in Reykjavík, Iceland. I worked so hard to make this trip happen-despite someone I cared deeply about talking all the smack they could about said adventure. A surreal (even though I hate that word) awakening...and to say it was pure perfection is an understatement but here it goes, IT WAS ABSOLUTE BLISS. Hmmmm? Take that, judgy f*ck. In fact, 2019 was....in a nutshell...Ah. Maze. Ing. Not only did I go to these places but I also went to Jamaica for a we...
Comments
Post a Comment