Let’s Fight


 My blog. My rules. 


I wanted to eliminate one thing and it came back… with a hilarious vengeance. So mad. 


For what? 


I am not even sure. 


We haven't been in touch for almost 60 days... Until now. 


But, I got Karen’d!!! 


Although I am not even sure how that would work. 


Cops: How can I help you?

Them: Someone did something I didn't like. 

Cops: get. Counseling. 


So, you have my attention I guess… that's what you wanted? 


Here then: 

I don’t like you. 

She came to me. 

You both are desperate and bored.

You are bald and broke and need constant attention. 

She would rather make women the villains than look at herself and feel shame. 

Neither of you get it. 

Not my monkey nor circus. 

I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN SOME GUY AND HIS “weekend fuckbuddy.” 


*One Saturday for four years off and on… 

Cool, you met his family. How’s that birthday treating you? Those dates? 


Not my problem… just never claim sisterhood ever again. 


Just for the record… I said follow your heart. Never blame or threaten me again… the both of you. 


Karma is a giant ass BITCH! Enjoy your ride. 


Neither of you deserved an ounce of my time. 


Go be weak somewhere else. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6ecxSjIqwZYtrapYRshVXR?si=AFJs0NLpQ0KXxd0AoyyEQA&pi=u-v_f6PlSRST2I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepless Nights at The Chateau...Visualize

Falling… Free or Forward

Bury The Moon