Fall For Something Worth Falling For


 Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are looking at the future bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. 


I have experienced an exorbitant amount of emotions in the last two weeks. I blame myself though…. My expectations were set high and because of that they weren't really met. Oh well. As the saying goes, “That’s life.” 


Instead of dwelling, I decided to reset and refocus my energy. What I cannot change is out of my control… What I have control of, is under my spell per se. 


Meaning, that I am focusing on these things over anything else. 


For the past couple of years, I have spilled energy into areas of my life that have just disappointed me. They have been at the forefront instead of taking a backseat. Just as I have taken the backseat… because you know, “That’s life.” 


And life is busy and YOU are more or less a choice in prioritizing. I guess it took these past two weeks to see that. To really understand it. 


To finally accept it. 


So here I am… acknowledging this and forging ahead. My priorities have shifted. It's no more about other people… It is about me. I am already here and the tools I have, I will use. The one biggie is this- I don't have time for people who barely have time for me. The applications for the bare minimum have been filled up and that job has been taken. 


If I am focused on that then the focus is where it should not be and the only thing I should be focused on right now is my book series. 


I don't want to be anyone’s story they tell. I don't want to be an acquaintance that cures a lonely night or the last thing anyone has going on… because I have made my books what is going on. 


This may sound harsh but after years of feeling like I have been placed in a corner, I fully understand that the only way to step out of that place is by getting up and walking away. 


Maybe it is true that in order to receive you have to let go. And this year that is what I am doing… BECAUSE BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR… I truly want to say, “I got everything I worked for.” 


New slate, I guess. 


Again friends… thanks for the support and yeah… check out my book. The second part of the series comes out soon. 


Let's do this and may you all strive and receive what you have been asking for as well. 


Until next time, 

Regina


https://www.amazon.com/Falling-Backward-Regina-Kypriandes/dp/1639882618

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepless Nights at The Chateau...Visualize

Music is Life

Into The Wild