I have the next two days off. I decided to get some beer for tonight and I doing my due diligence to ensure there are zero emotional outbursts. Given the heightened state of my emotions, it has to be done this way. There is no reach… only me in my little YouTube Chuck and Blair hole. This couple and their up-and-down, passion-filled love affair is the only thing keeping me sane. Who are Chuck and Blair? They are the infamous couple on Gossip Girl . I was too old or working nights as a server when this show first came out, or I was hanging out with my friends-including the one that just passed away. GG always lingered in the background as that age group’s Beverly Hills 90201 , and I am hooked. Blair and Chuck are what Brenda and Dylan were supposed to be. A love that never faded and finally got to see things through. I don't really watch a lot of regular TV but since I now have a television in my bedroom, I now have a chance to veg out on all th...
Comments
Post a Comment