My Guitar Gently Weeps


 …Sometimes I write short things…. Because sometimes it’s the only things I can muster the strength to say… 


I cried my last tear for you. 


I allowed it. It was my mourning. 


I let my heart break. I sat with the broken pieces promising them that I would glue them back together again. 


When I could. When I had the strength. 


I told myself I would not hate you. I just told myself I would let you go. 


I told myself that in another life and time, maybe then… and then again… maybe not? 


What would make our paths different with each lifetime that went on? 

I told my brokenness that…

… to mask the pain and hurt. 



I told my soul… you didn’t care. You never did. And that’s okay. 


I told myself I wished you well… and that was the truth. 


I told myself to turn away. 


I told myself whatever I could. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepless Nights at The Chateau...Visualize

Music is Life

Into The Wild